Tuesday, September 6, 2011

i.am.back.


so.. here we are again, finally! It has been so painfully long between my sessions, and then some, in fact almost 6 months and i can tell you, i am definitely back! work here at Belinda and The Corner Shop has kept me a busy bee, and in between the daily rigmarole at the office i have still managed to accumulate a delicious SS 11 collection for myself and already well and truly mid way through my AW 11 pieces, yeah! cant wait to share these with you all. as well as my new dreams, likes, loves, wants, needs and simply.. not negotiable hit list. ready, set, go. so much to talk about. cant wait. 

first up. amazing sunnies, hair do, hair colour, eye brows, nude lip. this. girl. is. hot. maybe bye bye balayage for me. need a change desperately. TBA, a few glasses of pinot noir in. we will see in the AM.